64 Recipes For Your Body And Bath



$ 0.49






by Maria Vowell



I discovered homemade soaps quite by accident. I started searching the internet for products that would help my oldest daughters skin problems, and found links to all types of natural, homemade skin products. Thus began an exciting journey in soap making.



I started out making bath bombs when a friend mentioned these in a discussion forum. I then graduated to melt and pour and started having a blast. Through many trials and error, I have now tried all kinds of techniques, recipes and even started creating my own. I am what you would call a soapoholic and proud of it.



If you are an absolute beginner to soap making, or if you would like to explore different methods, then please take a moment to read about my great selling eBook "Oil Beauty & Profits". I discuss all aspects of making your own homemade soaps and bath products, and even have a special chapter included for making your own fragrances.





Recipes:



Soaps

Bath Salts

Melt & Pour

Facials

Lotions

Lip Balm

Scrubs

Soaks

Shampoo

Misc. Recipes



64 Recipes For Your Body And Bath is delivered in EXE format and is viewable on any PC with Windows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment